12.04.2013

Round up

A few weeks ago I took on 28 tasks to complete during the course of my 28th year. I had four really good contributors and in the end, my list came out looking fantastic. I'm well on my way to covering them all - I've tackled 5 and I'm only 3 months in to the year. On Saturday, I took on one more. I've been talking to a friend, an RN, about a lot of issues - particularly my health and what it's been doing to my mental state. He suggested I add one more task to my list, a considerably small one. I should try to update my journal(s) every day for the month of December. I've tried to before, always fallen off for one reason or another. Or maybe I just allowed myself to be distracted from doing it. Either way, I've committed to updating at least one outlet every day this month. I think it may actually work in my favor. I can sum up the inception, progression, evolution and cessation of this year. It's been up and down, and I'll have my reference going in to 2014. I'll have reminders. I never turn down a challenge.

No comments: