12.24.2013

12/24

i'm grateful for...

1) my football knowledge - i can enjoy the game even when my teams aren't winning
2) being mostly fearless - I'm not limited by banal things
3) pre-Xmas dinner with friends - today was a great day
4) getting out of work early - always good, especially on christmas eve
5) Shaun T 5-min workouts - no excuse to skip a workout
6) my grandpapas - although I didn't have them in my life, I feel they watch over me
7) my grandmamas - i did have them both in my life, and they spoiled baby Jax
8) my nana - she didn't spoil me; she taught me how to care
9) Uncle Archie/Uncle Lefty - i looked forward to seeing them every single time. i hate u tobacco
10) salads - sometimes I just really want some spinach & arugula
11) my imperfections - they make me unique
12) my insecurities - they keep me grounded
13) military personnel - they keep me safe
14) thunderstorms - they scare me sometimes, but that's why I keep my friends so close

15) knowing my worth - who else will
16) having an upstairs apartment - f3ck clothes. i can be naked all day in my house. walk in and strip
17) southern hospitality - these people....the level of genuine niceness is incredible. I can't help but smile every day
18) the men I get to work with every day - that eye candy though
19) the kids I get to see every day - that playful innocence warms every inch of me

20) firefighters - for two reasons. yes.

No comments: