12.26.2013

12/26

I am grateful for....
1) these visions I keep having of my future husband - I don't know who he is but damned if he doesn't make me smile every time
2) my lungs - my blood may not always work in tandem to get me the oxygen, but they are one body part that functions properly
3) Shane - he got a lot of things for me when my parents couldn't and never asked for any kind of repayment. now I pay it forward the same way
4) kindness - of strangers and familiars. when I needed it most, the right people just stepped in and gave of themselves
5) censors - without them censoring every other word....my brain wouldn't even register that some songs need 'censorship'
6) my scars - the little reminders
7) cruise control - for those leg cramps on long trips
8) stars - the sky is beautiful
9) jennifer - I think her words might have just found me and saved me
10) being able to see the growth of friends - i love that we can grow together
11) inspiration - strikes at the oddest times
12) kimye and bey-z both having girls - that means they can't grow up fall in love and have some super baby that makes me kill. everyone. -_-
13) Bill Goldberg - me & my dad were able to bond over that man
14) Batista - ...he's so pretty
15) Brock Lesnar - he's a BEAST
16) Big E - ...all the big guys. LOVE them. want to see them fight each other in some reckless 4 way elimination match
17) no traffic - i love getting home in 15 mins when it normally takes 40
18) movie nights - the simple stuff makes me so happy

19) snail mail - these notes I will treasure forever
20) new journeys - who likes doing the same thing day in and day out every single week?

No comments: