12.25.2013

12/25

I am grateful for....

1) my fellow medical workers - they saved my brother's life today
2) my nieces - they're a blessing for me and for him
3) bisexuality - although I'm no longer sure that I'm bisexual as much as...I can unbiasedly fall in love with anyone, as long as they have a good heart
4) people - the degree (it's not even a level anymore) of stupidity we've succumbed to is often downright hilarious.
5) rediscovering an old love - there's truly nothing like it in the world...
6) Xmas dinner with family - friends & family make the holidays a little nicer
7) my jack hat - it's a conversation starter, it's sexy on me, and it keeps my bald head warm. win-win-win
8) "good morning/night" texts - someone is thinking of me
9) Tristan - so many games I never would have seen, so much of life I never would have lived
10) Rose gold - I hate yellow gold. rose gold goes so much better with silver or white gold
11) my angel necklace - the sweetest way to remember Austin, given in gift form
12) an early paycheck - one of the best ways to welcome the holidays
13) gift cards - a quick, easy, and highly useful gift
14) fulfilling a promise - it makes me feel good to know I can keep my word
15) Darren - made sure I kept my cool around my sister today, even when she pushed those buttons
16) pasta - I'm a fat Italian at heart. it has to be in the genes somewhere
17) red velvet cake - ....it's red velvet cake
18) safe travels - as much driving as we do, I'm glad we get everywhere in one piece
19) wine - great when alone...better with company
20) comic-con - it's like the best of the world all wrapped up in one place

No comments: