12.21.2013

12/21

I am grateful for...

1) cuddling - ...i like being close to people
2) Duke Crocker - if I have to choose between Duke & Nathan, it'll be me on Duke every. night.
3) massages - my body just needs it sometimes
4) squats - this ass though...
5) Key & Peele - Dan Smith is everything
6) popcorners - my favorite little snack. fuck pringles. I can never have just one of those
7) my eyes - not everyone can see those sunsets that I love
8) my ears - not everyone can hear the music that makes me smile
9) my nose - not everyone can smell the flowers, or bread baking. or the signs of danger like something burning
10) my heart - as much as it hurts to love, i'm glad it has such a great capacity for love. and pain.
11) adventurers - when you put down the smart phone, the video games, and the tablet....you'd be surprised what you get into
12) Dominican College - seriously one of the best times of my life
13) hotel living - how many students/people can say they lived in a hotel for a year? daily housekeeping, room service and ALL
14) Six Flags 2012 - riding Kingda Ka in an empty theme park while Hurricane Sandy roamed a few hundred miles off that jersey shore...we were kings
15) South Beach 2003 - we bonded. RFK & Naz came together and it worked
16) my sexuality - I like guys. I like girls. ...I just like people
17) day planners - my life got ridiculously busy this year. 2014 is going to own me
18) 2013 - this year taught me a lot about growing up. really growing up. not the shit half of my generation tries to pass off as being grown
19) my common sense - seriously, it has saved me from so much bullshit. and laughed in my face when I outright ignored it
20) The Simpsons - a cartoon almost as old as me. a cartoon so old and so ahead of it's time that big business can't even put a muzzle on it. talk about creative freedom.


today, it got easy again. 1/3 of the way there!

No comments: