12.20.2013

12/20

I'm grateful for...

1) my free round trip ticket - when i'm ready, i can go home
2) clock out time - i get to run home and dive into my bed
3) macys - ma makes that friends and family go FAR
4) cruises - who isn't grateful for a fantastic voyage
5) sunrises - i'm just a fan of the sun....I wish I could live under the sun. talk about a mood elevator
6) open-road driving - gives me time under the sun, and with my own thoughts
7) RFK - I actually ended up making most of my long-term connections during those years
8) Theo - he actually taught me to appreciate myself and love me
9) Arbor Mist - on those nights (or mornings) when I really need a drink
10) Spongebob Squarepants - he's got seth mcfarlane humor wrapped up in a pretty children's package
11) Netflix - saves lives
12) Vistaprint - keeps me stocked in writing supplies
13) Molecular gastronomy - nerd stuff and I LOVE IT
14) Treehouse hotels - I can experience nature without being thrown into the camping side
15) fondue - it's sophisticated, but not too sophisticated for me and my friends to go
16) "bucket" lists - they force people out of their comfort zones
17) waffles - with bananas, I will have breakfast
18) Keurigs - the most amazing invention....apple cider, hot chocolate, TEA
19) my soul mate - the possibility of one day starting our journey together gives me hope on lonely days
20) my enemies - they make me want to be better. better than me, and better than them


it's getting a little harder to pull out 20...

No comments: