12.17.2013

12/17

I'm grateful for...

1) cheese - the second greatest comfort food
2) semi-classic disney movies - 90s disney was my everything
3) my job - it's not quite what I want, but it's close. it let's me help people
4) music - what would life be like without it
5) full moons - i can make wishes on them
6) wishes - they save lives
7) my strength - it's wavered a lot in the the past 8 years but it has never failed me
8) these fibroids - i have an extra appreciation for the health I do have because I know when they want, they can make my life pure hell
9) my journals - they allow me to express my deepest fears, concerns, and feelings without judgment. I'm also able to look back on the past because of them
10) my car - i love to drive. she lets me get out and see whole new things every time i hit the road
11) my heritage - being spanish, irish, native american, and african-american is the coolest thing. I find it hard to be biased in relationships
12) postsecret - i relate to so many of those postcards. It's hard to feel lonely.
13) my imagination - i love to dream and fantasize
14) children - the one consistent theme throughout my life has been my love for kids and the need to help them in any way I can
15) Karina - the closest person to me. I don't know where I would be without her
16) yoga - talk about centering the mind
17) CM Punk - whether it's the character or Phil is actually that lyrically gifted, I love to hear him talk. SO often he says what others won't say, can't say. pushing those boundaries. I. love it.
18) my tattoos - "tattoos are like wearing your heart on your sleeve. It's about showing who you are on the inside by showing it on the outside" - CM Punk
19) poetry - sometimes other people put into words what I'm unable to, and it's amazing
20) naps - i'm just so sleepy all of the time

No comments: