12.03.2013

Relationships

"The people we are in relationships with are always a mirror, reflecting our own beliefs. And simultaneously we are mirrors, reflecting their beliefs. So relationships are one of the most powerful tools for growth. If we look honestly at our relationships, we can see so much about how we have created them"

There are reasons why we have so many types and levels of relationships in our lives. If they wither or if they flourish, they all serve a purpose. They, along with environmental factors, help shape us and who we are. In looking back at all of my relationships - family, friends, romantic...past and present included - I can see how every decision made. or not made. affected them. affected me. For bettor or worse, this is me. And I own the person I've become. I'm anxious to get to know the individual I will be.

No comments: