12.14.2013

Busy bee

Today I learned something about me. I am not a homebody. At least not when I can help it. Luke came by and made a day of our lunch date. I finally got out and explored the neighborhood. I didn't realize how much was really so close to me. I could walk to half of the places I frequent! There's so much we can do that we could have been doing for weeks now. It always takes the right person to push you that extra bit. Ugh...now I feel like work is getting in the way of life. There are so many parks and diners and trails and lounges for me to get out and explore. Today, lunch. Tomorrow, football mania. Next week, botanical gardens. ....I didn't even know there was a botanical gardens here!

Tonight though....he learns about Haven and Doctor Who. No one is immune!

No comments: