12.23.2013

12/23

i'm grateful for...

1) being fought for - it's nice to have a reminder of that outside support
2) compliments - i love confidence boosters
3) being told I'm beautiful - because I forget sometimes
4) my freckles - they're a part of me, my mom, my lineage
5) awkward moments - lead to new doors being opened
6) quality time - one of the foundations of good relationships
7) long conversations - the other foundation of good relationships
8) a Capella singing groups - the talent of a capellas...astounding
9) my memories - subtle good (or bad) reminders of things long since passed
10) "just because" gifts - just because
11 & 12) Revelations - the Bible book, and the actual occurrences in real life
13) almond milk - for the lactose and soy intolerant, we can still have cereal
14) Christmas songs - sometimes they just lighten that mood
15) karma - bad or good....you get what you deserve
16) serendipity - made me rethink my stance on a few things this year. don't know how I ever looked at it any other way
17) my god parents - all that crazy kept me out of trouble
18) the rain - perfect for dancing
19) kisses - the way to express love
20) intimate moments - can turn a terrible day around real fast.

No comments: