12.22.2013

12/22

I am grateful for...

1) diesel - these shoes are epically comfortable
2) fossil - every single one of my watches. ...stylish
3) random white baby - when he reached out and grabbed my hand that cold fall day, I knew my destiny was in raising children
4) opportunity - it comes at the right time
5) forgiveness - it takes a lot of weight off of my shoulders
6) happiness - sometimes it is a choice, and I'd rather be happy than wallow in perpetual sadness
7) my barber - i like having someone I can trust to make my head pretty
8) sleeping in - there are days when it's just so necessary
9) communication - i hate being in the dark
10) personal growth - i'm proud of me
11) my zune - f3ck a ipad. my zune has done me no wrong ever.
12) consistent people - daddy taught me early that consistency is key to longstanding things
13) being able to swim - i love the water
14) my dreams - they make me face everything i'm in denial about
15) winter - makes for good nights of cuddling
16) summer - i need the sun, and with the summer sun comes SWIMMING
17) the rain - i don't know why, but it makes me think of fresh starts...washing away the old
18) the will to travel - i feel bad for those that limit themselves to their own four walls
19) daydreams - escapes from my reality are great for the psyche
20) great models of what true love looks like - so i'll know it when I get to experience it one day

No comments: