12.30.2007

Cosmic pull

Seriously, lately horoscopes have just been on some kind of next generation prophetic views. I've never felt that the 'generalized zodiac' horoscopes were a big thing. Typically, they dont even fit into my stuff. But for the 4th day in a row, it's been incredibly on point.


Sunday, December 30th, 2007


Libra Horoscope

(Sep 23 - Oct 22)


You tend toward moodiness today and could get discouraged as conversations become laden with heaviness. Don't fight against this downward motion, for the Moon in your sign suggests that you have much to gain from the emotional realm. Even if your current beliefs are stripped away, they will return in a more useful and lasting form.



I have fallen into a bit of a mood since the game. I got to thinking of how popular my blog seems to be, with all kinds of people. Back when I used to write (stories and poems) however, requests for individuals to read and respond kind of...fell on deaf ears. As i was talking about it with my b/f, it really hit home. My actual life issues are way more entertaining than my 'fiction', even without the latter really being understood. I'm not encompassing everyone. I know LibraDreamer would kick my ass if I didnt acknowledge that she's read everything I ever asked her to read, and given me extensive opinions on it. In addition, she even takes time to send me random letters (snail mail) because she knows I like mail & thoughts of goodness. There, i said it =0P. I think I got rid of all of my writings, except for a book I have combining one of LibraDreamer's stories (if u didnt know girl, now u do) with my own on Yin and Yang. That one i've just severely misplaced. I lost my motivation and reason for writing...if I cant attract more of the people I actually know with my work, how would I ever bring in the general public? I havent written anything knew (besides an autobio piece for class) since March. I dont even write letters like I used to. I hope the rest of this little horoscope is proven true one day. I would love to get back my writing spirit and maybe turn it into my own little "cash-cow". But for now its just...i dont know.

No comments: