12.23.2007

Change is coming?

Saturday, December 22nd, 2007
Libra Sign, Symbol

Libra Horoscope

(Sep 23 - Oct 22)
You will probably do better today once you talk about what's bugging you. You must, however, remain diplomatic or you'll just make things worse. You could be caught off guard, for you won't expect things to unfold as they do. Keep in mind that your emotions can fluctuate wildly and you may have a very different attitude in just a short while.



I'm not sure why, but as I was watching some movies (and dozing in and out of sleep in between) I got this sudden urge to change. I dont know where it came from, but it's like I want to be someone different. That is, the outside, not the inside. I've been me since 1996, there's nothing in the world to change me that much. There was a PostSecret card last week that someone sent it. I wish I had saved it, but I do remember what it said - "I'm shedding my old life like skin...and I couldnt be happier." My boyfriend thought i'd sent it in, I suppose because it's similar to the way i'm leaning? I feel like as far as life goes, i'm in a bit of a rut. People are moving on waaaay ahead of me, while i'm left in the dust. The least I can do with my time is use it wisely.


My changes arent that serious, in my opinion. Besides what everyone knows, me wanting to lose weight. But I'd like to go back to my blonde hair. I'd like to find time to get into dancing (which i'll probably do with Omega Phi Beta next year). I plan to change my style a bit. Get back into dressier clothes maybe. I think it all boils down to boosting my own like...inner energy. I was watching "Rize" & "Stomp the Yard" again, and I want that kind of energy. often. That kind of energy is contagious, and i'd like to spread it too. Maybe it'll catch on full force one day.


And just because impossible is nothing,

I cant even begin to understand how she looks like that at 4'9".

no, seriously.


1 comment:

Libradreamer925 said...

We all know its possible 2 change urself...if I could go from a size 16/18 2 a size 14. Its all about keeping it 2gether...supportin u like an underwire bra sweetie! We can do it!