12.22.2007

Final Destinations

[Alex sees a crying baby upon boarding the plane]
Tod: Oh great.
George: That's a good sign. The younger, the better. It'd have be a fucked up God to take down this plane.
[they see a mental patient in the front row]
George: A really fucked up God.

Personally, I fell in love with Final Destination with that line. Because everyone knew what the plane's fate was, and therefore, it had to have been "a fucked up God." USA is doing an incomplete FD marathon...they're playing the first two, while the third is m.i.a. Since early this year, rumors have been circling like crazy - the fourth Final Destination. Recently the rumors were uncovered as truth and they've supposedly started filming. As expected, they are keeping everything under wraps. I know i'm not the only one that goes to these movies to find out what new and inventive ways people will be killed. Also, 3-D! Thrilling, i know. My prediction is a 2009 release...every 3 years (2000, 2003, 2006). Like its a sign or sumthing...lol.

So one of my fellow bloggers, New Jack, has boosted my spirit. Me wanting her to succeed with her workouts and toning, makes me wanna work harder, just so i can keep up. So from now on, all of my free time will go to some kind of exercise. And even when i'm hanging out, i'll b integrating walking or some other kind of cal-burner. She's way ahead of me in the game as it is, i'm playing catch-up. I have vowed to dismiss alcohol completely (except for the occasional 5oz glass/cup of red wine), and to lose another 15lbs by the start of next semester. It'd be a great spirit booster to go back in to the tune of "wow, u look great". Who doesnt want their accomplishments appreciated? My personal "final destination" is 150 by Cinco de Mayo. I've also got some selfish reasons for doing it but...thats between me and the blogger sisters. Who wants to join my support system? I need a walk/run buddy. One thats never run track preferrably...



i'm so happy to be nowhere NEAR that big anymore...i'd like to take an updated pic to see how we've all gotten down. Sort of a halfway motivator. Word.

1 comment:

Libradreamer925 said...

Really Jax...the pic really...the pic of me when I was @ my most loverly! arg *sticks finger down throat* as I call my boy to set up kick boxing lessons in the morning to loose this weight. I swear no bull shit I haven't felt fat in 2months....maybe its my clothes idk but ARG! that damn pic! *sticks finger down throat AGAIN* i hope ur happy... *makes phone calls*