12.22.2007

That One Chance

I currently have....six piercings. I'm in the market to make it seven, and the more weight I lose I might go for that even eight. Its been going on for years now...people have asked where my nose ring went, why i took it out, how come I dont wear it. Apparently I have a nose that begs to be pierced. its round enough for it to work too (in my opinion). So, whenever some extra cash comes my way, I will be getting the smallest possible stud in my nose. I'm excited about it. The other one, fully motivated by my weight loss, is a belly button ring. I dont think that piercing is for people with stomachs like mine, but if i get it down to the invisibly 'ab'd' degree of tone-age that I want it..i'm totally going for it. I may even invest in a bikini or two. As some of you reading this picture me (now) in a bikini. Scary, I know. lol.


Most people (because I shouldnt stereotypically say everyone) have that one person. That single human being that at some time or another, or maybe consistently, one wishes that they could have. And by have, I mean do. I know plenty of people who have at times gone in the direction of "if i had one night alone with (blank)" or "God how i wish i could do (blank)" or even "The first chance i get....(blank)". It's not that it comes up often, but evidently, it tends to arise at some point. I'm curious as to how many people face this deep down in the recesses of their minds. Sure, you may not be consciously thinking of it. But you never know. It could sporadically pop up and surprise even you. Even now, me mentioning this, i've got you thinking. Now that one person is coming to mind and your thinking "yea, if there was one night." I wonder if it's some kind of in-bred thing. Like you know, we're generally the only animal that resigns itself to one "mate"? Every other mammal I can think of "hooks up", has kids and moves on, maybe never seeing each other again. So maaaybe, thats what the source is of this little urge.

I've gone so far from my initial blurb..I was just curious if anyone else had a similar situation. Writing has got me thinking, and thinking may lead to some research later...at a reasonable hour

1 comment:

Libradreamer925 said...

I'm still tempted to get my nipple pierced...like i know i'm probaby going 2b the first one out of our little group to be a Mom but i got one nip free not to mention i could just pump the one i get pierced and just use one thats friendly *starts research* maybe i can get it done...no1 gotta know but the ones who see me w my bra off lol.