12.12.2007

Lovely Day

I've had just the best day ever today....absolutely. Who could ask for more?

I woke up to discover I wont be doing my paper after all. Help's taken a sick day. As a result, there's really no reason for me to go to school tomorrow...dropping off this measly 8 page isnt gonna get me a passing grade. I'll take the "F" I was resigned to last week, and go about life.

Then the thumb fun. My thumb was incredibly smashed by a hammer. Its currently swollen, blue, and incapable of hanging any lower than when my arm was in a sling. Its apparently not broken though. Father says the next time i smash it, it probably will break. The thought leaves me unnerved. Oh well. Writing is very difficult & aggravating without a thumb....u.g.h.

There's a reason why its best not to get your hopes up. When hopes are dashed, you end up in a place lower than you started. When you have no hope, you either feel better when things happen, or have no change at all when they dont. Its the way to live.

It has been brought to my attention that there really are people that I dont talk to much, but take the time to read...three people in particular. I'm not one to name names, but thank you. It's nice to know that u think enough of me to read, even if you dont share comments directly with me. +5000 cool points

I'm going south for the weekend...I shall return monday. I may be able to squeeze in one more blog before I go.

1 comment:

Lavin Pratap said...

hey ur blog looks so good..can u contact me in this id...
laveen_1986@yahoo.com

Ill tel u how to earn through your blog.when u contact me tell that i commented on ur blog