3.12.2008

Tis the Season

It's upon us once again. The time of year when everyone's birthdays fall. That is except for myself and my Cleva-Bee. I havent gone all out for someone else's birthday in years. I think it's actually been since college. I only celebrated my birthday for the 1st time last year (since turning 17). I've never been more excited to get out to birthday bashes. I've got an inate desire to get back on the scene with clubs and bars and just being out with people. And of course the pictures that will come out of the whole affair. I've never been more excited to get out. Maybe its part of that whole change that i'm going through. I even found atypical attire for the celebrations.


Party one is right here



Party 2's follow up


I've never been more anxious to get into dresses. Those that know me know that i've never been one for dresses. But i think heels look much better outside of pants. ^_^

No comments: