3.10.2008

Spring Cleaning

Its that time of year again. The time when the weather gets warmer, temperatures rise, and people go into cleaning mode. That is, literally & metaphorically. Change is officially in the air. Winter's coming to a close. Spring is knocking on the door. Easter is in two weeks. The sun is still hanging out with folks even as 7pm rolls around. I've made alot of changes recently, inside and out. And it occurred to me that I'm still changing.

  1. I'm not as caught up in video games as I once was
  2. Getting myself a new suit or sexy ass dress are of more importance than seeing the latest movie
  3. I actually want to work and be able to say I'm making my own money
  4. I'm falling for MAC...and how well it complements me
  5. As a result of 3 and 4, I find that I dress casual more often than 'down'
  6. My interests have changed. "Traditional" cartoons dont do it for me (obviously family guy/boondocks/simpsons do not fall into that category)
  7. Being healthy and in shape has become more of a part of life for me than the chore it once was
  8. Writing and photography have taken over my consciousness with some powerful force. I desire a camera even more now
  9. I cleaned out my buddy list/myspace and to a lesser degree, my facebook. I dont see the reason anymore in keeping people on simply to appease them
  10. I understand the difference between friends and acquaintances. My friends have definitely shown who they are in the last few months, especially when it came to all of the things that I had to deal with
  11. I'm slowly revealing my true feelings and opinions when addressed regarding such. Some people arent able to handle what they get, others are receiving quite well. That also makes it easy to pick who i talk to - side A gets the raw truth, side B gets made-for-tv disney
  12. I like that I dont rely on my phone as much anymore. I've lost the desire to be connected to everyone 24/7 and it makes me feel more mature for some reason. I still dont get that
  13. My parents each have a set of blinders that they choose to put on depending on what the situation is. I see it because it's getting more frequent. It makes me sad, but it reminds me of what my goals are.
  14. The call to be a vegetarian is insistent
  15. "The force is strong with this one."

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

::applause:: That's all I have to say. ::applauds more::