3.21.2008

Horrorfest

I've seen 5/8 of 2007's Afterdark series and i'm in love with this year. Its less about gore & fantasy and more about concepts. I personally recommend The Deaths of Ian Stone. God it was so boss...its #1 for me, without even having seen the last few. Something else I found interesting was a recurring Afterdark starlette -

Rachel Miner

For those of you that dont remember, she was the one that married Macaulay Culkin back in 1998. I found it creepy, yet skillful that she looks like that at 27 and looked like this

at 26. Thats her in the first Afterdark series, 2006. Why does she look like the teen that she played?

If anyone is feeling particularly generous right now, feel free to help me get either

Horrorfest 2006 or


Horrorfest 2007. that would be fabulous....



No comments: