3.22.2008

Music 2008

I may have dropped the ball on this one, but positive i'm not the last to discover this. Has anyone ever heard of the X-factor? It's the show that basically had a baby we call "American Idol". And it also gave birth to a fantastic new singer

Ms. Leona Lewis

Her first US release 'bleeding love' is a great song, just brings you in it does. I look forward to her album drop. I will be getting my hands on it come April...her voice is up there with Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey.

Speaking of the MC herself

she has a new single out as well - Touch My Body. Who hasnt heard it? or at the least seen the video with the lovable geek in it. But are we really listening to this song? Lets look at a sample of the lyrics shall we? (From the bridge)
"'Cause if you run your mouth and brag
About this secret rendezvous

I will hunt you down"
This is the point when you go back to the song and listen to the tone in which its said. Try saying that to your significant one night before (or after) the sex, in the same overly calm manner. Then report back to me with their reaction. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe...u shldn't suggest it...i mean just LISTEN to it...it's creepy enough!

-k