3.08.2008

future of music


Personally I am over. joyed. at the news of Usher's new album release. I'm a big fan of "love in the club." -
"Looks like Tameka couldn’t keep Usher on the short leash for too long. Usher’s new single “Love in This Club,” produced by Polow Da Don and featuring Young Jeezy is the #1 song in the country. And that’s after it jumped from #51 to the #1 position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. That is crazy. I bet Usher is gushing. This will be Usher eighth #1 single in his career, which is pretty impressive...." All courtesy of ConcreteLoop, the rest of it is here








And just because I feel that it needs to be said.
<------- WAY cuter


than them. -------> remember them?
thats just personal opinion

2 comments:

New Jack said...

I.AM.DYING.they are sooooooooooo cute, Rihanna & Chris Breezy omggggg I wanna look like that! I'm going to run back and dress The Significant the SAME way and take photos :)

Munchkin said...

I'm damn jealous of Rihanna. She got herself a fine man. I hope they don't fuck each other over. Don't need another Hollywood disaster. They are cute together.