1.08.2008

Sidekick Wars

I’ve developed quite a habit. I noticed it tonight coming home on the train. And I started to wonder if I’m the only one that gets some sort of sick pleasure from showing off my phone. Now, the split amongst the Sidekick Nation is as prominent as NYers & Boston. Sidekick Nation LX & Sidekick Nation Slide share different experiences. Anyway my story…this little chicky sitting next to me on the train trying to be cute, spiderman webslings her LX out of her pocket & proceeds to show off for the whole car. Of course she’s one of those, as I know MANY of u are, that as soon as u see daylight, it means signal, and u must contact anyone that u think will respond. Not I. So three stops later, while she’s furiously IMing Stevie Mcgee, I casually pull out my Slide, sliiide up my screen, and proceed to respond to messages that have been coming since we got above ground. I watch her using my periphs, as she stops dead in her tracks and just gawks at my phone. Everytime I slide it up or down, there her eyes are…along with everyone else in our vicinity. Now she’s glancing back and forth between her phone and mine, all confuzzled, and I’m smiling because I have successfully mind-f3cked her..as per my mission. The ONLY differences I’ve seen in the sidekick babies is a bigger screen & the same sk2/3 flip of old on the LX, where as the slide is like half an inch smaller and it sliiides. If you find any other difference u come and tell me. Please.


So thinking back, she isn’t the first person with a form of sidekick remorse. It seems like majority of the ppl with either sidekick, wanna either switch and ride the other train, or have a ticket for both. Whats that about? Be happy with what ya got. Cant have it all right? Since I’m not going blind anytime soon, my “small” screen serves me fine. I heart my dear Slide. Til death or severe anger do us part ^_^

2 comments:

Libradreamer925 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Libradreamer925 said...

those kinds of things are like sexual performances or for guys a dick...if you have confidence in what your packing you won't need to feel so weird when there is "competition" I love my Sk LX because compared to the blackberry curve it does what I need it to do...much like a sex toy. It keeps me happy and I worry when the battery is about to die (i know ur loving my words lol) She's probably the type where she shows off because she wants to fool ppl w her false confidence...*sigh* such a waste