1.22.2008

Blurb City

its been weeks, this is true. But i've got a little to share.

There is a different kind of comedian...that everyone should know. But to get into his stuff you have to be majorly open. He pushes past boundaries that others dont even venture around. In my opinion...he's as good as (maybe better?) than monsieurs Cook. He sings, and he's a little hottie also. But i leave the choice up to you.


this is Dane Cook. Also known as 'Good Luck Chuck'. He's got like 3 comedy albums, a comedy DVD or 2, and...at least 4 movies (Waiting..., Mr. Brooks, Good Luck Chuck, Employee of the Month) out already.



this is Stephen Lynch....he is the man. he has...3 of his own albums, besides the broadway stuff.





....enough said.


It has just been made known to me that my Knuckles is home for the year to finish his schooling. That means more harassment and possibly stealing treadmills from his basement while he harasses and steals weights from me. Taking it back to high school. Who doesnt like familiarity?

It may be just me, but I've found that my house has a smell to it. It got to me so much today that I went cleaning. I mopped the floors, I scrubbed the hell out of my mattress, and vacuumed/washed rugs into oblivion. It still smells a bit in here to me..and I am determined to find the source. I dont care if i have to rescrub every day. Along the same lines, this place has gotten its next upgrade...we have the new intercom system and meter (they got tired of our 3month stint of free electricity). This place is closing in on me....

Classes resume at 9:30 am....am I ready? at least its a short day.

No comments: