1.30.2008

inTreatment

i would just like to thank my parents. for showing me just how supportive they are and will be, and how much they truly care when it comes to the things i take on. sometimes, its good to know things early...before life gets too deep.


I enjoy watching HBO's new 5-day series "in Treatment". I thoroughly enjoy it. I think anyone who has the time open on M-F at 930 should see it...every day is a different person's session. Friday is the therapist in therapy. make yourself a fan of one of the sessions...you wont be disappointed.

1 comment:

New Jack said...

i know you're pissed....but it was better to know now at 22, then to know at 25 or 30...now its up to YOU to turn everything around J..
you would have been in a FUCKED situation if u found out later..you have something to truly be grateful for in the oddest way...