2.25.2008

Vents

After over a year with this thing, my laptop is now officially useless to me, just like the other 2. And just like the other two, it was my carelessness in leaving it out in the reach of people that did it in. Third time's the charm. I know MUCH better not to have expensive or necessary things out when people are near. Three laptops, two playstations...it will not happen again. Absolutely not - under no circumstances. I am really beyond pissed and I cant even put on a front that i'm not. My house now has no internet access because, go figure, we were using my computer for everything with mother's being viral infected. I was using it for the little school work I was doing, which is now trapped on the laptop that cant be charged. And seeing as how its spring break, right before midterm week, the school lab is not. open. Additionally, I was using my laptop to charge my phone. Guess where it is now. In my drawer until further notice. The sheer knowledge of the bullshit gave me a headache so immense that i got dizzy. Cant even discuss it anymore.

Last night in the car heading to pick up my mother, my father asks me if i'd like to go down south and live with my sister. To which i promptly replied 'i'd end up killing her in her sleep'. He then proceeded to ask about me going out to Cali with my brother. I had no objections to that, I just made it plainly clear that I wouldnt be listening to him, as he is a 42 year old teenager, and I have no time for the added stress. I would live there, pay out some rent and go to work. No other association necessary. The next bit of info he volunteered was that he was actually planning to invest in the bit of land we have in the south. He intends to put two trailers (or something to that sort) on it, and use it as some sort of vacation home for the family. Evidently he's been diverting half of his social security and pension checks to this project for the past few months. I cant help but wonder what has suddenly made him decide that maybe a change of venue is a good idea. Maybe it has to do with him finding me sitting alone on the terrace so often during night hours as of late.

There was a quote I heard once - "Good luck is just bad luck with its hair combed". Do you think that's true?

No comments: