2.28.2008

February 25th

Along with about 8 million other people, I was glued to Fox during the 8 o clock hour. Because that had to be the most private traumatic thing ever to be publicized so widely. Of course I'm talking about the Moment of Truth, the episode even the host said he didnt think should have been aired. The questions that were asked, in succession, for her to earn 100K & 200K were horrifying - the most personal i've seen the show get to date. As I sat watching, I wanted her so badly to just get up and leave, take what money she had and just go. Mark kept suggesting it to her before every question. And I know it hurt even more for her to lose it all on a simple question - "Do you think you're a good person". I now know that I could never go on this show. That was not the way for these things to come out. Producers did not stack the deck in her favor at all. Her marriage is through.





3 comments:

BroOkLyn'S CeReBRaL Assassin said...

yo

ummmm


she had it comin

shorty is grimey...all just for money

and then the simplest question



SHE LIES!!!!

Unknown said...

Damn...to reveal all of that just to lose it all...Money isn't worth hurting people. I know if I went on that show I'd definitely lose Akil (that or we would need counseling...he would definitely lose trust). Who the hell makes up the questions for this anyway??

I wouldn't necessarily say their marriage is kaput. They definitely need to go to counseling if they want to make the marriage work.

Libradreamer925 said...

Greed is so interesting, that's y he's one of the sexiest characters in my story lol. When I watch this show sometimes I wonder what type of questions would I get.