2.03.2008

Biggest Upset in History

I hereby decree that every announcer (and my father) who said that the Giants could not, would not beat the Pats, and in fact would LOSE by a margin greater than 13, can now bite it. Even as a die hard Patriot fan, I knew that the Giants had a shot (did no one actually watch the last game of the regular season????). Any fans on either side of the fence that doubted should be ashamed. What a game...I couldnt be happier that the Giants won...they made their mark against (in my opinion) the best team out there. Go Eli, Go Michael, Go Giants. Except Plexiglass...even if he got the winning touchdown, I still strongly dislike him. Shoulda been Toomer, Word. Go everyone but glass-boy. ^_^

The Patriots can do their perfect season next year. In contrary to the Bears that did it years ago, no one will forget this season, no matter how hard they try.

and Yankee fans, the Giants winning does not validate your team's loss....Giants won for the Giants. You should try beating Boston in your own right... Patriots should be proud. They helped create some Giants history.

No comments: