5.02.2009

Updating the Jax

I've found myself getting into more new things as of late. It's amazing, and quite fun. I've made new friends, gone to new places, and tried new things. Still trying actually. I have a new love of thai food.

My refund check came today. i've never been so happy to receive mail from the government. Ever. As i'm typing i've realized and find it quite the conspiracy that it comes the day my mother says 'u should go shopping'. I wonder if she's actually working for them. Thats that bullshit i swear.

My first blogger follower Joshen has returned to the blogging scene, if only for a short stay. In all honesty, i'm just glad to see ur still around. I thought u had given up blogging forever! And that would b quite a significant loss. As an aside, Joshen gave me shout in his blog - awesome. His blog is in my favourites list. Go forth, explore. You wont be disappointed. Something that popped up in my notes is that another blog - an all spanish one - referenced me thanks to a Ms. Elizabeth Berkeley. For those followers of mine that understand spanish, check it out here - chicas de webnovela. I've already learned about a few new (to me) things from it. Expand your minds!


Shopper Update --- I bought a new fitted - Boston stand up - a fresh pair of sneakers, and lots of things made of lace. Too much money blown in 3 hours. But the refund check was spared destruction. Go me.

No comments: