3.02.2009

Insight

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss....was one of the best

2. I am listening to.....Thnks Fr The Memories

3. I talk....about anything people are willing to listen to

4. I love.....music. of almost all kinds

5. My best friend.....is more tolerant of me than i give her credit for

6. My first real kiss........happened in high school. And i'll never ever actually let him know that

7. Love is......a part of life, but not all there is.

8. Marriage is......hopefully in my future.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking.....about me.

10. I'll always be grateful for....my friends and my siblings...they gave me my nephews & nieces.

11. The last time I really cried was...when he left.

12. My cell phone....i've come to realize is an extension of my hand. especially between 4am and 2pm

13. When I wake up in the morning....i groan as the clock flashes 3:10

14. Before I go to bed....i partake in a little mental preparation

15. Right now I am thinking about.....where all of these guys are coming from

16. Babies are....the best thing ever.

17. Today I.....fought hard while my drivers drove OVER snow plows to pick up dumb passengers

18. Tomorrow I will be....back at it again

19. I really want to be...a mom. I wont lie. I kind of wish I was already

20. Someone that will most likely repost this is.....no one. because this is the exclusive version. For my blog fanatics only. =0)

No comments: