11.30.2008

Morals

Tonight, I found out the most amusing thing. The guy that I was with for a year and a half tried to keep a big interesting secret from me. Four months before we split he cheated and got another girl pregnant. He now has a 3 1/2 month old (beautiful) baby girl. Looking back, I dont quite understand why he would pitch such a huge fit at me when I called to break it off. After the huge attempt to make me feel bad for saying 'yea, i dont think we're going anywhere', he went and did that. Even said that he's not marrying the mom. Why? 'Not his type, he doesnt like her like that.' I should be upset right? Any jilted girlfriend would. Especially given we spoke during the relationship about how this exact situation, would be the absolute worst possible way he could fuck it up with me.

But. I moreso find it funny. Damn near hilarious. When I first found out, I couldnt stop cracking up. Is that normal? Some of my friends are actually more animately upset. To the point that they wanna get big brother 'he did that to you?' aggressive. But. I'm not. I'm nowhere near upset. Thats his little red wagon. I look at it as a bullet dodged. I didnt even make him feel guilty about it. I am a little concerned for the little one though...


...what does that say about where my head was at during the relationship? Or at least towards the end? I wonder.

No comments: