11.22.2007

Resolutions



It may seem shallow, but i've never actually owned a real piece of jewelry. Next question - "what exactly do
you call real?" well, not necessarily expensive, as you can see, but something nice, complementary, and that isn't bought in a silver store (claire's, icing, delia's). I dont typically count my graduation rings...they're graduation rings. I would like a piece of jewelry acquired for a different reason; a more substantial reason. The last pieces of really nice jewelry i got I bought for myself, a yellow gold pair of 'J' earrings that match my nameplate necklace. Albeit, they only come out for special occasions (for fear of my luck losing one in the grimey streets of NY and inadvertently giving some lucky guy named John or Jimmy or Jamal some shiny new ear candy), but i do wear them. And I adore them. I hope to acquire this pretty piece (or something along its lines by the time I come up with real $) to complete my set =0) but on to other matters.

This Bracelet


Happy Thanksgiving! The year really went by fast...i look forward to the new one...tired of '07 already *yawn*. I want school to end already. I'm actually not sure if i'm gonna pass this semester. Shame that thought doesnt scare me though...probably.

Found out i've gotta see two more doctors this week. monday i sign up 4 one and actually see the other. Outcomes to be reported later. I've had one of the most medically eventful weeks of the year, by far. And i am so past ready to step to the next one.

Sadly, Christmas has been canceled this year, at least the part that involves gifts. The most i can do is give away my time, that is if people want that as a gift. Monies are supa-tight & times are hard. Along the same lines, i dont expect anything for christmas, and i'm not asking for anything either. I mean, come on...thats just wrong.

The End =0)

No comments: