8.08.2013

Reflection

Is it possible that falling in love can blind us to an extent? To meet someone like you, and be very drawn to this brilliant person, and be horribly, terribly let down by him.

It's not wise to trust someone entirely. To share yourself with them. Because it leaves you vulnerable. And if you happen to have trusted the wrong person. The one who serves self first. Because that's the one who will sit high and use your trust. Will tell anyone anything, everything that they can. Anyone who will listen, who will entertain them for a minute. That instant gratification.

And then what? you're left in the dust. wondering why you ever tried.


I'm not entirely sure I want to do it again. I think I'm actually damaged; broken. I was strong after I was cheated on. I was strong after a child resulted. I was even strong after the rape. ...but I really think it's broken now

No comments: