4.25.2009

Thought Provoking

Mi madre and I went to Atlantic City today. It was a great experience. After seeing the standard water show, I convinced ma to meander into a psychic booth for a palm reading. The psychic's comments -

"You smile on the outside, but in your heart is sadness"
"you're meant to help people, you'll find success in it"
"you're good at what u do now, but its not what you want. you're meant for more"
"there's someone close to you that cares a great deal for you. he'll reveal himself soon"
"you will have two children"
"i see children in your near future, so i'd protect myself if you dont want any right now"
"you'll live to be 90"
"you dont keep many people close to you, but there are two that are genuine"
"you love to travel and want to go more places"

The other psychic told my mom that there's a woman that wants to be with her. I always suspected this one lady...
The other psychic also told my mother she'd be travelling soon. possibly to Florida. we're going to Florida in august. She made ma a believer. ^_^

I'm so intrigued. I'd love to see if these other things actually play out to be true.

No comments: