5.14.2008

News Reel

A young woman in Florida has an impeccable memory. A memory that only a handful of people all over actual have. She remembers everything. Like how a computer should function. 42-year old Jill Price can tell you what happened on January 5th 1983 at 10:24 am. That's how spectacular she is. It just happened one day too, consistently, since the age of 14. I would very much like to have a super memory. I wish I could remember the little things, things that are simple or minuscule to other people. I wish i could remember so vividly, my younger days. But at the same time, I am extremely glad that I dont have a super memory. Because there are things right now that I wish I could "Eternal Sunshine" and start over with. And if she has any of those kinds of memories, which i'm sure she does. I feel sad that she cant even block them out as others do.

Evidently, Edward Keith Stoddard Jr killed his neighbor, over a missing PS3. He fatally shot the neighbor after getting into an argument over the whereabouts of the PS3. I didnt realize the $600 system was worth the rest of your life in a prison. I didnt realize gaming was that serious for some people.

No comments: