4.10.2008

Thoughts and Speculation...

So today I realized how much my father doesnt know or care to know, and just how absent he is from my life. But thats not what bothers me. I think what really saddens me is that I dont care. I'm not put off by the fact that he's really taking up space. Whether i'm loud or quiet; if i talk or dont talk, its all me. Evidently, whatever happens is brought on by something i did or failed to do. I have an issue, i aggravate myself. I'm my own problem. I'm the reason for any and everything that's off with life. It's times like these that i remember why i really made this blog. And it's times like these that i think i can almost grasp what it was in life that made me ever start writing in the first place...



what a depressing apprehension.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what you wrote as the title is true...it is just thoughts and speculation...NOT TRUTH...u're not a burden/problem/cause of anything negative....life is off...other people are problems and the wieght of it all is the burden...it's good to get if off your chest though...but dont EVER let that be your truth...EVER...

i luv u