4.27.2008

Roadblocks

Because of all the shenanigan-fuckery that people have been tossing in my direction in recent months, I have had to readjust my set up for the end of the year. Instead of the car that I was planning to get for my birthday, I pitched the idea of a new laptop to my parents. I dont think I can afford to pay for the repair of the school laptop and then buy a brand new one. At the same time, that beloved camera that I had hoped to acquire for my upcoming summer adventures will alas, be shoved back to December 25th. Le sigh. In the in-between, i'm looking into investing in an external hard drive, so that I dont muddle up my mom's computer with my crap. There's no reason to spread the technological suffering. After all, despite the absence of favor requiring (if anyone can think of the right way to word this please feel free to share. it eludes me) ,never ending kindness of friends, I dont wanna keep utilizing them to fix PCs everytime they crash. They hold more weight than that. =0)




The HD

My Secret Love...

1 comment:

Libradreamer925 said...

Talk to Pooka about where he got mine from