4.02.2008

Public Enemies

When I picked up this week's People magazine, it was to find out what the '100 tips from the stars' were regarding the multitudes of hot bodies. I was very very hyped to see Johnny Depp in a photo that made me wish I had a camera. If anyone else knew about this they should have told. me.


So Johnny is starring as John Dillinger in the upcoming movie Public Enemies. And by all means he is far from the only popular actor in this one - Channing Tatum, Christian Bale, Giovanni Ribisi, Stephen Dorff - it's just magnificent. Cant wait for the release.


Update - I happened to find media on it. There are people out there that knew! Read on here

2 comments:

LBIC said...

That movie is illegal. My friends and I define movies as illegal because of however many hot guys in it. Three points (or hot guys) make it illegal. But for ultra hot guys (johnny depp, brad pitt, christian bale) you get two points per guy so this movie is way beyond illegal. Christian bale and johnny depp. ugh, i'm so there.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you guys didn't know about this, I was actually standing next to the set and got pictures of Johnny Depp, very cool. Milwaukee Wisconsin, the Milwaukee County Historical Society.. Scene is about John Dillanger smashes one of the bank tellers heads right into the marble table top. Can't wait for this. I was waiting for a few hours and was one of the lucky few to see him!