6.24.2009

Fantasy Work



Yea, thats Johnny Fucking Depp. This man can literally do
no wrong in my eyes. Already, its obvious he's taking the Mad Hatter to an entirely new place. Who's helping him get there? Or, should I say, who is he helping to get there? Tim Burton - his Ed Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie & his factory, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, BFF-for-life. I love it. Whenever these two get together you know it's a must-see. Plus....this Alice is looking kinda-hella-really-truly dark. I'm anticipating hard body.

"In the film, 17-year-old Alice returns to Wonderland and encounters the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, the Red Queen, and the other absurd and amazing characters from Lewis Carroll's books. Tim Burton's version stars Alan Rickman (as Caterpillar), legendary Christopher Lee (as Jabberwock), Helena Bonham Carter (as the Red Queen), Anne Hathaway (as the White Queen), Mia Wasikowska as Alice and of course, Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter."

Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen.



Alice is due out March 5th, 2010. Hyped.

1 comment:

Libradreamer925 said...

I love Tim. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have ever embraced my "dark side" when it comes to creativity. I think it's cute when he makes Helena actually audition. She's seems like a silly lady.