6.21.2009

Back to Basics

Wow, i've been gone for a real minute. And my fellow bloggers are just letting me sleep on this thing! I guess i've been overly busy lately, that can account for it. i'm actually very proud of myself. My plan to expand my socializing circle is going quite well. I've actually spent the last week "dispatching" my life - swapping out different people for different days to work through their availability and mine. And it's been amazing. I've made myself some new friends, although i think the result is a big gap between me and some of the old. Things change. People change. It's a part of growing up right? Such is life.

Work is also interfering with me playing the part of a 24 year old.I feel like a real adult fucking around with this job. i'm working almost 12 hours a day 5 days a week. Yea guys, i'm gonna be tired. Sorry I cant hang like u do all the time. Sorry that i need sleep to get up @ 2 in the am. Adding on my brand new internship (i'm trying to finish off this other degree now, i've found my muse), time is short. For now. As i've said before on twitter, I'm gonna be stockpiling my $ now. I see trouble on the horizon at work, and I want myself safe-guarded just in case. I dont need anything going awry on MY end.

I think i'd like to go back and get my palm read. Maybe this weekend again, or one day next week. I'd like an update on my future, to see if anything changed.

No comments: