2.25.2009

Jacki from the Block

"Police are looking for the person who shot two women in Brooklyn, killing one and sending the other to the hospital.

Police say it happened around 12:45 p.m. at Jerome Street and Linden Boulevard in East New York.

Police sources identify the fatal shooting victim as Janette Martinez, 22.

Keila Ocasio, 20, was wounded.

Investigators say they were shot in the head.

Sources say the women were taken to Brookdale Hospital where Martinez was pronounced dead on arrival.

A hospital official says Ocasio is in critical condition.

Police sources believe the shooting may have been a result of an earlier fight involving Martinez and another woman."


That happened 4 blocks from my house. In broad daylight. To people younger than me. And some have the balls to question my issues with travelling alone at night. fuckin incredible.

....Minorities will kill each other over the most minute (my-noot), insignificant things. Yes, I said it.

No comments: