7.11.2009

Sadness

The reason for my recent blog absence, is a very serious one. Early this week, the Empire family lost one of our own. A driver, a very immensely genuinely just....good person, died. He was 38. He wasnt feeling well, went home to bed, and never woke up.

Anyone that knows me is fully aware that I dont take death well. I dont take death well with extended people, because I hate seeing people in pain. Even dicks dont deserve to lose someone they love. I take death even worse when its someone i know personally. I was able to handle the death of my 27 year old cousin perfectly fine. I was even able to look her two-year old clone of a daughter right in the eye without shedding a tear. But when I saw her husband walk up to the casket and just lose himself entirely, i couldnt help but feel for him.

No comments: