12.04.2008

love or encourage?

"I recently attended a seminar and someone said that women need to hear, "I love you." Men need to hear "I believe in you."

So powerful, because I could never put into words what I wanted to hear in my relationships. When I hear "I love you" it doesn't mean much to me at all. But if I had a woman who said "I believe in you" it would be very encouraging. Hearing this could make all the difference in the world.

It's not an ego thing. It would just be uplifting and encouraging. Be honest, ladies. Do you believe in black men as a whole?? If you did express that you believed in us, how do you think it would change things in our culture?

Do you feel that white women believe in their men more? less? equally?"



As a man, or a woman, do you agree with what this guy says? Is that how you feel? I think there might be some weight to it. I have two guys very close to me that more often than not, ask if i have faith in them, or believe in them and what they're doing, than asking if I love them. And i really cant lie like I sometimes dont annoy people by asking if i'm loved.

No comments: