4.20.2008

Counseling

For the 8th time in the past 3 years, mi famillia 'thought I knew' when another family member died. And of course, this is only after it comes up days-weeks later in casual conversation. Father thought I was joking about the fact that my cousin's sister would 'forget' to tell the family if she died. As he proceeds to speak of her in past tense i actually have to ask. The result being '...yea. That happened a few nights ago.' Oh, is that all? Well, thank you for the notification. Glad I didnt miss anything huge like some paint drying on the wall. People in this family really need to go back to school for training in how to communicate...work on that a little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats fukin ridiculous...tlk bout lack of communication...thats so0o0 bad...shame on her...omg...I would be so0o0o0o pissed if I were you...heh...you probably are...how does someone FORGET that?!

LBIC said...

My family is the opposite. I remember when I first got my period my entire family, including my mom's cousins, knew within a half an hour of my telling my mother there was "something wrong with me".